28 June 2022

Update from previous post

Karma is a funny animal but it's real

Letting violent anger and frustration breathe for 24+ hours before moving forward is also a very good thing

Also, thank you to the fellow parent that spoke on the kid's behalf recently before I had a chance to. You beat me to the punch by a day or so as I was practicing the above sentence which has taken a lot of self-control as I was about to burn it all down
When Coaches lose the plot that kids baseball, even at 14 years old, is to be FUN and that it's to continue to build the love of the sport and the abilities in these young men as they enter High School, then they really shouldn't be in leadership positions.

Just after I posted below plus more "stuff" happened during a baseball weekend, I got a call from the owner of the organization asking me my thoughts and hearing out my complaints about how things had changed so suddenly with my son's baseball team and the coaches from hell.
I was losing some faith in the "travel baseball" world, and much of it has been restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment